We’re pleased to offer COVID-19 Vaccination:
- We administer the MODERNA COVID-19 vaccine.
- The MODERNA vaccine requires 2 doses, administered at a minimum of 28 days apart.
COVID-19 Vaccine supplies are limited. Appointments are made available based on weekly allotments by the Chicago Department of Public Health. If no appointment times are available, please check back the next day.
We follow the recommendations / guidelines as published by the CDPH.
We are currently accepting vaccine appointments for priority groups:
- 1A – Healthcare workers
- 1B – Age 65 and over
- 1B – Frontline Essential Workers
- 1C – All Essential Workers
- 1C – Chicagoans with Underlying Medical Conditions
- 2 – Chicagoans age 18 and older (for Moderna)
COVID-19 Vaccine-only visits
- This is a vaccine-only appointment, supporting the mass-vaccination effort
- Scheduling is completed online, via the following link to ZocDoc
- ZocDoc maintains a waitlist if no appointments are currently listed
What to expect
- After reserving a time, please complete the registration forms contained in the confirmation email / text.
- Please arrive just a few minutes prior to your appointment in order to avoid crowding in our office.
- A staff member will confirm COVID vaccine eligibility and administer the vaccine.
- We will ask that you stay for 15-30 minutes of observation after vaccine administration.
- We will help you schedule your second appointment prior to leaving the office.
- Any charges will be billed to insurance.
- For patients without insurance, no payment is needed. A claim will be submitted to the HRSA fund on your behalf.