We’re pleased to offer COVID-19 Vaccination:
Primary Moderna Vaccine Administration:
Patients with normal immune system function:
- The MODERNA vaccine requires 2 doses, administered at a minimum of 28 days apart.
- Immunocompromised patients are recommended to receive 3 doses of MODERNA vaccine
- Doses are spaced a minimum of 28 days apart, for each shot.
Booster Moderna Vaccine Administration:
- Booster doses were recommended by the CDC on 10/21/2021.
We follow CDC recommendations / guidelines:
For individuals who received a Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, the following groups are eligible for a booster shot at 6 months or more after their initial series:
- Anyone age 18 and older
Individuals who received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, booster shots are recommended for those who are 18 and older and who were vaccinated two or more months ago
COVID-19 Vaccine-only visits
- This is a vaccine-only appointment, supporting the mass-vaccination effort
- Scheduling is completed online, via the following link to ZocDoc
What to expect
- After reserving a time, please complete the registration forms contained in the confirmation email / text.
- Please arrive just a few minutes prior to your appointment in order to avoid crowding in our office.
- A staff member will confirm COVID vaccine eligibility and administer the vaccine.
- We will ask that you stay for 15-30 minutes of observation after vaccine administration.
- We will help you schedule your second appointment prior to leaving the office.
- Any charges will be billed to insurance. There is no out-of-pocket cost.
- For patients without insurance, no payment is needed. A claim will be submitted to the HRSA fund on your behalf.